Thursday, August 7, 2008

6 more wake-ups

Had an excellent day at Sea World with Janet and her nephew Cole. Yep took the day off and played.Ran around all day, checking out all the amazing animals. My favorite as always was the "Shamu" show. It was wonderful. The music, the connection between the whales and the trainers (I wanna be a trainer), the soaking of the audience by the powerful whale tails, the whole thing was great. I could watch it over and over again. The dolphin show was up at the top too! I just wanna swim and play with the dolphins. They are so incredible. Of course the penguins were as cute as can be, the beluga whale was super neat, and I loved the walrus.
The difference between this visit to Sea World and my previous experiences was I was watching the childrens reactions and how amazed they were, and I kept thinking that very soon I will bring our little one here to experience this magical place.

6 comments:

Xochitl said...

The universe always rewards, even if at times it feels slow. I am very happy for both of you, your determination to grant a child the blessings and love of a family is beyond words. Have fun and look forward to meeting your child.

Snordo said...

I can't wait to join the three of you, yes I said three, at Sea World with Martha and Shane. Let's hope the kids can become lifelong friends!

Alli B. said...

THIS IS A TEST....MORE TO COME IF WE FIGURE IT OUT.
ALLI B

Alli B. said...

Hello there, finally got it. I just want you guys to know how much I love you and how blessed this child is to have parents like the two of you. You guys have so much love and kidness to give.It is hard to imagine that my other half is going to be a Mom (sounds weird) but I am so excited to be an Aunt again. You now have a lifetime babysitter.
Love Always, Alli B

elena said...

Thank you guys for sharing this wonderful journey to parenthood with all of us. I know the journey actually started many, many, months ago and finally all the stress and heartache will be rewarded by the first hug of your beautiful child and a lifetime of hugs to follow.

Much love, E.

Mom W said...

Hi

Glad every thing is going according to hoyle thats a good thing. I'm so excited and can not wait for your return already seems like years we have been waiting for this excitment to happen and its happening right now things are falling into place in places you have yet to travel to our bundle of joys are awaiting.