Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Only 7 more wake-ups

Another busy work day for both Jess and I as we try to wrap things up.
Jess will continue to work from the Ukraine. He will have access to all his e-mails and phone access as well. We rented a Ukrainian cell phone and we have purchased Skype, which is a phone line that hooks up to your computer. Jess is handling all this, I am so not tech savvy!
Tonight I spent 2plus hours at the hair salon weaving blond into my natural hair color...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Some things are important!
A shout out to my father-in-law...Happy Birthday!And a welcome to Janet's nephew Cole who flew in today from Seattle to spend the week with her.
More tomorrow.

1 comment:

kiska-o said...

Hope you're ready for all of this! I've had only 12 hours with Cole and already I've had to get after him about going to bed and turning off the computer and going to bed and not having ANOTHER Root Beer and going to bed and turning off the TV and going to bed... And somehow there are all these odd sites that my Norton Virus system is now having to block from my computer!! We're just about to come pick you up for our Sea World adventure!! He just had left over pizza for breakfast, another Root Beer and now he's walking to the mini mart by the Shell station! Probably buying a Red Bull! Parenthood...it's not for sissies! Thank goddness kiska-o is till several years away from puberty!!
Love, J